Customer Service Manager - Return Manager
The Customer Service & Returns Manager is responsible for processing orders and returns for all products in the US, ensuring customers receive exceptional customer service. Company prefers candidates located in the Greater Dayton Area.
• Manage teams to deliver exceptional service levels
• Lead, motivate and develop customer sales support / returns team
• Review KPI’s periodically to ensure that they are effective at driving improvements.
• Resolve problems and complaints and acts as point of escalation as needed
• Approaches and puts the customer at the heart of every decision and embeds this into the teams
• Conduct customer feedback through surveys and other given methods
• Drive customer loyalty to the brand through account differentiation
• Create, implement and monitor training plans
• Engage actively in communication with customers to improve satisfaction levels.
• Understand our product ranges and ensure the team develop and maintain product knowledge
• Consistently maintains high level of output according to company standards
• Maintains and improves Health & Safety best practices
• 3+years experience in medical manufacturing management role
• BS degree or proven equivalent working experience as customer service manager role.
• Strong client relationship, leadership, organizational, analytical, task and time management skills
• Excellent communications, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Ability to analyze and interpret data
• Ability to integrate, communicate, contribute and thrive in a team environment
Keywords: Customer Service, Returns, Managerial, Medical Device, KPI, Warranty, US