Key Account Manager - Pacific Northwest Region
The Key Account Manager will manage Amazon business as well as manage a territory for all Products. The Key Account Manager develops key customer relationships in order to sell solutions, products, and services, by providing excellent customer service, educating the customer on the brand and following sales opportunities from leads to receipt of order.
Key Account Manager will be the lead point of contact for all key customer matters, anticipate the customer’s needs, work within the company including team members overseas, to ensure deadlines for the customer are met and help the customer succeed.
This position will be eligible for Work from Home, prefer located within 175 miles of Amazon’s Headquarters in Seattle Washington. Will also be required occasional visits to headquarters in North Carolina.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between clients and company
- Resolving client issues and complaints
- Developing a complete understanding of client needs
- Managing communications between clients and internal teams, including KAMs for the same customers globally, as well as product segment specialists in Germany
- Managing account team assigned to each client
- Aggressively identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance
- Working with team members including engineering, sales, service, marketing, operations, managers, and other members from other departments and countries to ensure the highest quality of product are being produced and all client needs met
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new customers
Skills and Experience:
- Sales and or Marketing background with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in retail or companies supplying the retail market, B2B, with proven results of delivering customer solutions and meeting sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including group and executive presentations.
- Strong negotiation skills including contracts (with the assistance of legal experts)
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Travel 25% or more, including occasional international travel