Human Resource Business Partner with High Visibility!
Are you an HR Superstar wanting to soar to new heights in your career? This could be the perfect opportunity for you! A Human Resource Business Partner is needed for a leading global supplier to the Energy, Oil & Gas industry. In this position, you will support Engineering, Manufacturing and Supply Chain with up to 300 employees. What's really cool about this role is that it's not just a typical HR position. You will really drive strategy across the organization, aligning business objectives with the appropriate client groups. You will make decisions, challenge the norm, be a true champion for the employees, roll up your sleeves and solve problems and help with business integration.
Also, this company has an incredible, family oriented culture...even though they're a multi-billion dollar company! Additionally, they have an awesome benefit package, competitive salary & bonus, and offers a ton of advancement opportunity within the organization!
- Provide both tactical and strategic HR leadership for a non-union site
- Build strong relationships with senor management; supporting and implementing the strategies set by the leadership team
- Strong focus on employee relations for both salaried & hourly personnel
- Will assess and anticipate HR related needs and support up to 300 employees
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy about the business financial position, it's mid-range plans, it's culture & competition
- Is the single point of contact for the employees and managers
- Assists leaders with workforce planning and management of the headcount budget to maximize resources and manage costs
- Assists hiring managers on interviewing for leadership positions, partnering with recruiting to ensure open positions are filled with the best talent
- Main point of contact regarding compensation programs
- Manage all core HR processes and tools including labor requirements, training needs, and strategies to reduce employee turnover and improve the employee experience
- Coach and guide leadership team on all Talent Management activities including performance management, wage and salary management, talent development, and succession planning
- Drive Lean/Continuous Improvement initiatives in an office environment
- A Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management or related, Masters degree preferred
- PHR or SPHR Certification preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive HR experience in a manufacturing or operational environment
- Experience with multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, federal & state employment laws, and talent management
- Must have a true Generalist background with demonstrated change management skills
- A dynamic and proven HR leader with excellent written & verbal communication
- Strong computer, organization and time management skills
- Previous experience integrating company cultures or prior M&A (Mergers & Acquisitions) experience preferred
Keywords: HR, non union, training, recruiting, staffing, human resources, manufacturing, employee relations, compensation, performance management, organizational development, business partner, strategic, tactical, coaching, Lean Manufacturing, continuous improvement, diversity, HR Generalist